GTA VI Leak: Cyberleek Drops Fresh Gameplay and a Potential Cinematic Spoiler
Another round of GTA VI leaks has reignited the online frenzy around the game, after a hacking group calling itself Cyberleek posted what appears to be fresh gameplay footage—and included a brief cinematic sequence that looks real. The timing has raised fresh concerns that more than just early visuals could be in play, especially as an official “extended look” approaches.
Quick facts
- Cyberleek posted a new gameplay video that appears real, now featuring a small cinematic sequence.
- The group previously leaked multiple gameplay clips and what appears to be a complete map of GTA VI.
- Cyberleek says it will leak more content “this very morning,” according to its own threats.
- The group claims it has access to GTA VI development material that seems very recent.
- Cyberleek has demanded: digital preorders be canceled, no “fake” DLC be sold, an offline mode preservation guarantee, and public apologies.
- GTA VI is scheduled to launch on November 19.
- The official extended reveal is planned for August 27 on Netflix, with a free YouTube broadcast hours later.
Cyberleek has returned to social media with a new video showing the game in motion. This time, the post also includes a short cinematic moment, which the group’s supporters argue adds weight to the claim that the footage comes from real development builds rather than unrelated material.
It’s not the first time the group has been in the spotlight. Earlier posts included a couple of gameplay videos and what looked like the full map of GTA VI, and the latest upload escalates the pattern by adding cinematic content to the mix.
Why this could get worse
Cyberleek’s threats suggest the leak cycle may not stop there. The group has indicated it plans to release additional content “this very morning,” implying a fast-moving sequence of posts rather than a one-off drop.
Beyond the visuals themselves, the group has also been teasing details about the game—details that weren’t shared in the original report here. The key point is that the claims point to access to GTA VI material that appears to be recent, making the situation feel more dangerous than prior leak waves.
That heightened concern comes with a looming official reveal window. The main planned unveiling is set for August 27 on Netflix, followed by a free broadcast on YouTube and also on Rockstar’s official site a few hours later. With that date close, any additional leaks could collide directly with the marketing beat.
Demands directed at Rockstar and Take-Two
The controversy also centers on what Cyberleek is asking for. The group’s demands are framed as conditions directed at Rockstar Games and Take-Two, and they’re presented as difficult—if not impossible—to comply with given the nature of retail and digital publishing timelines.
Specifically, Cyberleek wants preorders for the game’s digital versions canceled. It also says DLC should not be sold as “fake,” meaning it should not charge players extra for items that are already included in the base game. In addition, it calls for a guarantee that the game’s offline mode will be preserved, plus public apologies.
These leaks are being described as more severe than the incident in 2022, when earlier leaked material forced Rockstar to acknowledge that GTA VI development was underway. Back then, the exposed assets looked like they were from a very early stage of production; now, the inclusion of cinematic sequences suggests a different level of access.
What it means for players
For players, the main risk is spoilers. With evidence suggesting the group may have access to not only gameplay assets but also cinematic material, the next wave could plausibly include story beats and major revelations that spoil key moments before launch.
GTA VI is still scheduled to release on November 19. Until the official marketing rollout on August 27, the situation appears set to keep unfolding, with further leak posts possible as the reveal date approaches.


